Ajwani Oil is 100% Natural
Originating from Persia or Asia minor, Ajwain seeds famously feature in Middle Eastern and Indian Cuisine. These olive green colored seeds may be small but are sharply pungent and aromatic. Ajwain oil is used for medicinal and cultural purposes, as it is use in various Middle Eastern and Subcontinental dishes.
Some of Ajwain oil benefits are listed below:
- It is very useful in cases of acute attacks of migraine and common cold, by sniffing some regularly.
- Very helpful for people suffering with influenza
- Contains very good digestive properties and it is good anti-acidic agent.
- It is effective in treating toothache.
- The oil contains properties that are useful in treating cough remedies.
- In India, it is used to treat asthma.